In order to use the Lecture Hall or meeting rooms, the following rules and regulations will apply.
- Scheduling and rental of the facility must be made with an authorized representative of the City of Great Bend.
- A written agreement must be completed in advance of the requested date of use.
- Use of the facility may not be scheduled more than one calendar year in advance.
- The contracting party for use of the facility must be at least 21 years of age.
- Charges for damage, breakage or mistreatment of any equipment or any part of the facility will be the responsibility of the contracting party.
- The contracting party will be responsible for set-up and arrangement of the tables and chairs and removal of trash. Tables and chairs must be placed back in their original position upon completion of the event.
- Any group requesting use of the AV equipment will be required to participate in appropriate training on the use of the equipment before their event.
- The City of Great Bend will refuse the use of the Front Door facility, or any part thereof, to any Lessee where such use would be contrary to some public policy or where, in the opinion of the City of Great Bend, such use would be objectionable to the public. The Front Door Director or the duly authorized representative is further granted the authority to prevent entrance to or eject any objectionable or disorderly person found within the Front Door or on the adjacent premises.
- Use of the facility for the purpose as described in the agreement shall be in compliance with state and federal guidelines as related to discrimination.
- Maximum Number of Persons - No greater number of persons than can safely and freely move about, in the opinion of the Fire Chief, shall be admitted to the facility or any portion thereof, at any one time.
- Under-Age Attendees - Whenever a Lessee shall have a group of members in attendance under 21 years of age, adequate adult supervision will be required and must be approved by the Front Door Director. The adult supervisor assumes full responsibility for damages to the facility or loss of equipment or furnishings and has an obligation in the proper administration of the activity for which the facility was requested.
- Decorations - No decorative or other materials shall be attached to any part of the Front Door facility as to damage the building. Any decorations must receive prior approval from the City of Great Bend, Kansas.
To check the availability schedule for the rooms or for additional questions, please contact Julie Urban or Terry Hoff at (620) 793-4111. Rooms are rented on a first-come basis.