Public Works


The Public Works Department has the following divisions:

If in the event of a Street-Related Emergency, please contact Barton County Communications at (620) 793-1920

Public Information FYI

  • Public Notification: Attached is the Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit & Authorization to Discharge under the National Pollutant to Discharge Elimination System. To see full document click here, or come to City Hall as it will be posted and available by the front desk for 30 days from 9/9/19.