How do I reserve Jack Kilby Square?

Jack Kilby Square and the band shell can be reserved for special events on a first-come, first-served basis.

The special events form can be found under Departments-Public Lands- Park Department: Events AT LEAST 14 business days in advance, be detailed and specific on location and needs, turn it into City Hall and approval will be made by the Public Lands Director and/or city council if necessary. 

Or to have a form sent,  you can call (620) 793-4160 or visiting:

1209 Williams

Great Bend, KS

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve Jack Kilby Square?
2. Can we reserve the shelter house at Vet’s Park?
3. What time does the Park Close?
4. Are alcoholic beverages allowed in the parks?